Have you ever wanted to make a granola which is way better than store bought? Make this right NOW
- First turn on the oven to 165
- Take a large bowl and add everything together. Then move it to a baking tray with some baking paper. Spread evenly so every bit gets a nice crust.
- Now put into the oven for 9 minutes and then take it out and move it around. Put it back for a another 9 minutes.
- After 18 minutes switch it to 50°C and let it sit for a couple hours (3 hours).
- Now when it’s been a few hours add some banana chips and there you have My Mum’s Secret Granola Recipe!