If you don’t like fish this sauce is for you... Even if you don’t believe me, try this because you will eat fish every day after.
- Take all the ingredients.
- Chop the garlic and the parsley into the smallest you can.
- Next melt all the butter into a pan on mid heat.
- When the butter is melted add the Lemon Juice and the Garlic into the pan.
- Take the pan off the heat and wait one minute to cool down and add the Caper and the Chopped Parsley.
- There you have it, my Caper and Lemon Fish Sauce!